In year 2010, I have an agreement with myself and I will check if I will have done all of these items at the end of the new year:
1. running 10 times a month.
2. eat green vegitables once a day.
3. only eat rice or bread once a day.
4. cook fresh food daily.
5. eat fish once a week.
6. each chicken or beef or pork no more than 3 times a month.
1. improve cooking skills: especially cooking vegitables and fish dish, one new dish per week.
2. prepare dinner for my wombat daily.
3. do my best to help my wombat to achieve his objective:idea and effort
4. control my temper and always thinking before talking.
5. be a reasonable and normal person: think reansonable and act reasonable.
6. do not think any work when I am at home. Family and reducing pressure have highest priority.
7. clean floor twice a week and full clean once a week.
1. monthly budget plan
2. calculate real expenses
3. no overbudget any more
4. learn to manage income
1. Easter Holiday: travel in Australia
2.Christmas holiday: travel in Australia or New Zeanland
1. be patient to talk to different people.
2. work smarter not harder:
stage 1: talk to stakeholder, know the objective, try to predict outcome, know responses and feedback from all the parties.
stage 2: provide suggestion or better alternative to delivery the same or even better outcome.
3. think before talk and talk smarter
4. know more people, create a social network
5. half or one day self development per week:
stage 1: SAS language
stage 2: previous post campaing analysis review
stage 3: design and implement campaign analysis dependently
6. improve English skill and presentation skill.
Quick check out:
Self development in priority order:
1. emotion control: to be a normal person
2.more healthy and keep weight 40-45kg: sport and diet and green vegies
3. cooking skill: fresh food people and green vegies
4. SAS: self learning language and tools
5. post campaign analysis: review and DIY and Q&A
6. English: words volumn (GRE) and presentation skills (people interview & dialogue video)
I will follow these promises and check if I can achieve all of them by the end of the year. You can do it!!!